Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pretty Pumpkins

I love anything that sparkles and I wanted these glitter pumpkins by Martha Stewart as soon as I saw them. I went to Michaels and loaded up on my materials, luckily I had the perfect pumpkins for the project.




I was feeling extra crafty that day and tackled another idea that I saw on one of my favorite blogs- Centsational Girl.




I think they turned out beautiful and they will be a decoration I can keep out until Thanksgiving!

What DIY project has inspired you recently?

xo,
Sara




12 comments:

  1. Those are AMAZING!! Great job "Martha!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable!!!! Love anything glittered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! I might have to make some for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these! I might have to do those for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea! i love white pumpkins...
    annie
    www.paiduptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. those look so great! how creative are you?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those! I did the same thing with my daughter a few years ago, and we had so much fun! She loves pink...so we had glittery pink pumpkins outside for our guests! LOVE the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty!! what a fun fall project!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look really, really great!!! Did you go through a lot of glitter?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...