Friday, October 29, 2010

Loves: Tory Burch Wedges

I got an early Christmas present from my mom during her visit a couple weeks ago. I have been wanting a pair of Tory Burch wedges and decided on these. They are one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own and I have been wearing them everyday to work.



I love them and can't wait to purchase my next pair of Tory Burch's!

I am looking forward to another relaxing weekend at home. I have never been a huge fan of dressing up for Halloween but will continue our tradition of having a few people over for appetizers and cocktails to pass out candy. I love to see all of the kids in their costumes.

What are your Halloween weekend plans?

xo,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. Love your wedges! I have the TB Revas but have never tried the wedges. So fab!
    P.S. Absolutely love your pumpkins below. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been dying for those wedges since they first came out! congratulations on scoring a pair :)
    annie
    www.paiduptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky! i only dress up for halloween parties but that night i'll be like you, handing out candy at home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...