Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Picture Perfect

A project that I have been wanting to take on is creating a picture wall either in our family room or along the stairs. I know our house is in need of some updated family, friends and wedding photos. I love these examples!




While doing some research it looks like IKEA is a great place for frames or Perfect Picture Wall. They offer a complete system of 10 frames and a template so there is no measuring and no mistakes.  That sounds like a pretty good option for me!

Do you have a unique way to display photos?

xo,
Sara

6 comments:

  1. I love photo walls, too. Especially when there is some unifying thing like all black and white prints or all black frames. I'm just not so good at the actual arrangement :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Sara! thank you for joining us over at stewart & james - we are so excited to have you! and we sure do looooooove a frame wall ;) check out our friday features (on our blog) for some inspiration (Kristen's personal home has an especially great one!). xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to tackle this! Was just at IKEA the other day...if you do it post some pics. Would love to see how it turns out!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovvvve gallery walls!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my hallway photos arranged like #2. I absolutely love it.

    http://decoratingobsessed.blogspot.com/2009/09/hallway-photos.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always had a photo wall over my couch. I love the look. The September 2010 Martha hit my mailbox yesterday, and there is a good article/tutorial in there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...