Monday, August 16, 2010

Loves: Tory Burch

Tory Burch is known for her popular Reva Ballet Flats, bold colored tunics and logo totes but she is so much more! I love the simple style yet some pieces have an eclectic twist.  Black is a staple in my closet but I have been lusting on bronze and different shades of pink & fushia...especially some of these pieces!

Tory Burch AccessoriesFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


She is currently working on a denim line to come out this fall and I can't wait for it!

What Tory Burch item must you have for your closet this fall?

xo,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Um, how about ANYTHING by Tory Burch. Ha! Her designs are absolutely gorgeous. I've got a pair of the Revas and wear them a ton (although it took quite a while to break them in), but would looooove a pair of TB Boots for the fall.

    Fabulous picks. I adore the metallic purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally bit the bullet and got a pair of silver reva flats... i absolutely LOVE them and wear them almost every day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...