Monday, August 9, 2010

Loves: stila cosmetics

I was always a MAC girl but my friend Kristen introduced me to stila earlier this year and I was hooked! The MAC frost finish eye shadows are amazing and stay on all day but I have been as impressed with stila. The pressed bronzer and loose powder are also on my list of stila LOVES!

My favorite bronzer!
My favorite eye shadow-Kitten

I will continue to add stila to my collection and the first addition will be their smudge pots.  I hear great things! Has anyone ever tried them?


What make-up line do you LOVE?

xo,
Sara

6 comments:

  1. I'm also a huge fan of MAC! I dont think we get Stila in South Africa, will have to check with google! LOL. I'm also a huge fan of benefit make-up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitten is the BEST!! I always love NARS too because they have the most saturated colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kitten is a great staple color, as is 24K - a soft yellow shimmer, which I LOVE for the summer time!

    I'm such a makeup addict... Laura Mercier has my heart for tinted moisturizer/concealer... if you haven't tried, it is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the smudge pot! I use it everyday and prefer it over any other eyeliner I've used.

    I'm a total MAC girl but do love some of the Stilla products... will have to try more of the eye shadows.

    Btw, I still have the stilla eye shadow to give you. I totally love it but it's NOT my color. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still a Clinique girl all the way! I'm stuck on it and don't think I'll ever change! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love MAC eyeshadows! Especially the creamy base which is a great primer for long lasting color. As for bronzer; Guerlain is amazing and smells lovely. I also love Chanel for lipstick, Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer , and Anastasia eyebrow gel. I stick to the cheap brands for mascara and swear by Loreal Voluminous and Cover Girl Lash Blast. Alright, I could go on and on and on...but those are my favorites. Will definitely have to check out Stila next time I make it to Sephora!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...