Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Hour: Moscow Mule

I was first introduced to a Moscow Mule at Abattoir last year and loved it. I have noticed it on more and more drink menus since then.  It is so easy to make too!


Recipe:
  • 2 shots Vodka
  • juice from 1/2 a fresh lime
  • Ginger Beer (to taste)
Squeeze the lime into a tall glass filled with ice, and then add the Vodka; finally, add Ginger Beer to taste. Garnish with a fresh lime and/or candied ginger. 


If you are every in Atlanta you must try the Moscow Mule at Holman & Finch. They make their own ginger beer.  It is very yummy and refreshing!


Cheers,
Sara


3 comments:

  1. Oh yum. I've never been to Holman & Finch, but I'm a vodka girl and this drink sounds delightful. Right up my alley. Will have to give it a try :)

    xo,
    LB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...