Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Wish List: Charm & Chain

A friend of mine had this necklace on last weekend and I loved it!  My go to summer tops are solid colored tanks...in every color.  I have been looking to add some flair to them with some chunky or long necklaces. 


At first glance I thought she was wearing multiple necklaces and had created the look herself but it is one piece. I love the different textures and it has every color which makes it a very versatile accessory.

Luckily my birthday is this month...this is definitely on my wish list!


xo,
Sara

8 comments:

  1. I'll take that! I have an outfit coming up in a few weeks with one similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy early birthday to you my dear! i think maybe i should get myself one as a late bday present...? what say ye? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, only one necklace! i love it. would be the perfect statement piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to see this in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - I don't blame you. How pretty! Hard to believe it's only one necklace!

    Thank goodness for birthdays :)
    xo-Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that is so pretty! I could never pull it off. Would look great on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm my birthday is this month, too and that necklace is good looking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...