Friday, July 16, 2010

Sweet Treat Friday!

Chocomize-custom chocolate bars. What a fun concept and they are so pretty! I came across their website and was hooked when I saw these sample creations. They have a wide array of toppings-candy, herbs, cereals, pretzels and fruits. You can create a savory or a sweet candy bar. Great ideas for wedding or shower favors.


I love the story on how it was founded. Read about it here.

   


   
I love the Smores Bar with the Teddie Grahams! If I was to design one it would definitely involve peanut butter!

Chocomize has a contest going on until next Friday to create a bar that will be featured on their website. What kind would you make?

xo,
Sara

5 comments:

  1. These are so cute and fun! I could use one right now too... mmmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! This is genius! WANT. ONE. NOW.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smores bar with the teddy bears is my favorite<3
    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks delish! I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...