Sunday, July 4, 2010

Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Dip

Happy 4th of July! I hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend...I know I am! I even have time for a quick post.

It is picnic time and I had to prepare a dish today to bring to a neighbors house. One of my favorite go to recipes for parties is Buffalo Chicken Dip. I have combined a few recipes and created one that I feel is the best!


8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened

1/2 cup ranch salad dressing

3/4 cup any flavor Buffalo FRANK’S® REDHOT® Sauce

2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese

Shredded meat from a fully cooked rotisserie chicken (about 2 cups)

DIRECTIONS:

HEAT oven to 350°F.

Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.

MIX in salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.

BAKE 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir.

Serve with fresh baguette and celery

Enjoy! 

Picture:www.thefoodwiz.com 
(I am in between cameras at the moment but should have one soon so that I can photograph my one recipes)

7 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blog. I blog about what I feel like that day and to begin with it was just to let that little inner voice out of my head! It still is but now I think the blog is not big enough for all that is going on inside! Keep writing and visit me at www.MySkinConciergeBlog.com too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love it all! My husband would gobble this dip~can't wait to try:)
    MaryChris
    www.prettypleasedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks absolutely DELICIOUS! I can totally see how this would be a big hit at parties.
    It's my first time on your blog and I'm simply in love -- can't wait for more!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this looks seriously good! I am starving, please can I have some? Do you cook a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl - I have a recipe similar to this that I love... the only difference is that I swap out the ranch dressing for blue cheese, and then top with some sprinkles of blue cheese on top and chopped scallions!

    Hope you had a happy 4th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd make this, but I want nothing to do with my oven since it is so hot in Chicago AND my ac is broken!

    But, I would like to eat it sometime soon... it looks very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh goodness, this looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...