Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Love: Kate Spade

Much more than just a great handbag!


You will probably start seeing a pattern in my posts-Kate Spade! I love her simplistic and classic style with touches of bright colors and unique fabrics make everything pop.  I have been amazed how many more product lines Kate Spade has created over the years.  I remember the original box-shaped handbag and now there are bags in every shape and size, jewelry, sunglasses, glassware, clothes, shoes, stationary and even iPhone and iPod covers. What will be next?


Kate Spade
Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



What is you favorite Kate Spade item?

7 comments:

  1. Love those glasses in the above post! Great blog; happy I found you!

    xxMK
    Delightful Bitefuls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love KATE SPADE, one of my favorites since high school! Im gonna have to go with the umbrella :) she also make organizers that i have used and have loved! (http://www.katespade.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=1866720&cp=1855190)

    loove your blog :)

    xoxo

    Jessica Rae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have these awesome black silk heels from Kate Spade that I wear all the time- LOVE em!
    PS. Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to come back over and follow my blog so I can enter you in my giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I'm pretty smitten with that necklace! Love all of the happy colors~
    MC
    www.prettypleasedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a super cute ring!


    http://dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like a nice cocktail so I'm gonna go with the glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything! Especially the Glasses! very cool! Keep up the good work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...