Monday, July 19, 2010

Love: Jellies


I was a little hesitant about Jellies coming back but they are back better than ever. They come in every style and color from Gap to Valentino.


JelliesFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore


Diane von furstenberg shoes PINK, 38 GBP
Chinese Laundry Sweet Caroline Shoe, $39
Couture Bow Jelly Sandals, $275
Tory Burch Jelly Driver, $115
Gap Jelly sandals, $9.99
Campana Jelly Ballet Flats, $80

I am thinking of getting the Campana Jelly Ballet Flats for my trip to Italy.  Carrie Underwood was just pictured in them a couple weekends ago here.

xo,
Sara 


4 comments:

  1. I love that jellies are once again in style! Although, if scrunchies somehow make a comeback, I definitely will not be on board. Some trends are better left in the '90's :) The green pair pictured above are my favorite.

    PS- you're going to Italy? Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a post like this too awhile ago-I love jellies (old and new)!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. jellies totally take me back to my childhood!

    i love the campanas too. the silver will go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the green ones with the bows on them. Adorable.

    K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...