Friday, July 9, 2010

Green with Envy!

I was looking around for inspiration to redesign my guest room, which I will post about at a later date, but came across a few pictures that caught my eye. Green is one of my favorite colors and I love how it is used in each of these photos in different rooms.  The pop of color makes such a statement in the room but is not too crazy for my style.



What colors do you like to use to add a pop to a room?

Happy Friday!  I am headed to the beach this weekend but will be posting a cocktail that also keep as one of my summer staples!


Photos:
www.decorpad.com
www.myhomeideas.com

4 comments:

  1. Tiny bits of pink or aqua or yellow. Most of my rooms are neutrals with plenty of black to offset any pastel effect. You found great green examples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love all of those images!! Especially the second image. For me I love a great pop of pink or purple! Can't wait to actually be able to do that one day...soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitchen photo is life giving! I love using teals and purples with chocolate brown or black and white. This green however, is giving me a whole host of other ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that kitchen is amazing!! Love the green!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...