Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Supper: Flip Burger

I love a good burger and Flip Burger fulfilled that craving on Friday.  I went with a 1st timer for lunch and was excited to take her there since it was one of my favorite places to dine in Atlanta. 
 
We both ordered the Butcher's Cut with caramelized onions, blue cheese and red wine jam. There are always new sides added to the menu but I am a sucker for the french fries and onion rings with the array of dipping sauces.  It was busy but there was no wait and our food came out about 5 minutes after we ordered which is great especially for a work lunch. 

                   Butcher's Cut
   

I am a huge fan of Bravo's Top Chef and feel so lucky that Atlanta has multiple chefs from the past few seasons. Richard Blais from Season 4 has created a winner and I can't wait to support his next venture with Flip Burger in Buckhead

Check out 2 great reviews on the cutting edge burger boutique by Tom Sullivan and John Kessler

Bon Appetit!

Photos by Tom Sullivan and John Kessler

7 comments:

  1. yum! and ok those FRIES look soooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't eat beef but those fries look DIVINE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Flip once and loved the cool style and delicious food. Fuze on Ponce is a pretty good Atlanta burger place too!

    Great new blog. Can't wait to continue reading :)

    xo,
    Lovely B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good burger, too. I think there's an art to eating them and they need the perfect combination of toppings and condiments to truly contribute to the patty.

    Anyways, I read your other posts and I think your blog is quite cute. I will be following!

    Come visit us?
    http://sweet-narcissus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT??? a flip in buckhead??? that's actually closer to me than the Westside, so i'm sure i'll go much more often than i do now, which is about 1-2x/month. aren't their fries DIVINE??? and that smoky mayo???? OMG. YUM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. THank you so much for your kind words! I found your blog through TheBrokeSocialite's blog! I LOVE food so I will be heading over here often! Congrats on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks delicious, especially the fries! Maybe it's a good thing I live in California.

    dailycupoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...