Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shoulder Strap Dilemma


My hubby and I are traveling to Italy in September with another couple and I am counting down the days!  I have never been over seas so this is going to be an amazing experience.  All On top of choosing hotels all I can think of is what I am going to pack.  One of the first things I need is a new purse (even though I will hopefully be getting one there).  I realized I do not have one with a large shoulder strap to wear across my body.  I have been doing some research and came up with a few options...

Purple & Gold Purse-Kate Spade, Bronze Purse-Cole Haan

2 comments:

  1. I got the gold one a couple of months ago. It holds a lot, and am normally a huge CH fan, but the side that was against my body turned into a bizarre texture. I was disappointed.

    I have friends with the KS, and it's adorable. One friend got a 2nd during the last sale. BUT, the light colors seem to pick up pigment from denim, etc. Jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...