Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Loves: essie

Mani's and pedi's are pure bliss and I would get one every week if I could! I do not have the patience to paint my own nails so it is an excuse to get pampered.  I have been trying to build up my polish collection so that I can just bring my own polish to the salon. I am very clumsy and ALWAYS seem to walk out with a smudge and need to fix a nail or two. I have been loving the colors that essie has been coming out and Ulta was having great sale recently of buy 2 essie colors get 1 free.  I hope they bring that sale back!


I am a sucker for purples and pinks especially for summer!

Colors from the top: 
Neo Whimisical, Pop Art Pink & Guchi Muchi Puchi

Photos from www.essie.com

8 comments:

  1. I love these colors too - Essie is the best. Unfortunately here I can only get a small selection at Target and at J.Crew! Next time I'm visiting ATL I will have to stock up at Ulta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check around the area you live or work in. Sometimes, higher end beauty stores will carry brands like Essie, OPI, Deborah Lipmann, etc. As for your smudges... have you tried rapid drying top coats? Essie makes one called "Good to Go!" and it's helped me a lot with smudges and impression prints on my nails. INM makes one called "Out the Door" that also dries very rapidly.

    Sorry for flooding up your comment box. I'm just so passionate about nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go stock up on more colors!! I can never have enough polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyse & Gina,
    Thanks for the tips! I will look into some of the rapid drying polishes.

    xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these!

    sarissweetlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like we ever need a reason to pamper ourselves! I will look for this brand the next time I'm on a polish hunt. I normoally stick to OPI or even some drugstore finds!

    Great post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I googled Chattahoochee tubing (something like that). Bought a tub from Wal-Mart, went to a State Park, and jumped in! You can either have them at the park pick you up at the stopping place or have another car from someone in your group waiting at the next drop off. The website really defines it better than I'm describing it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...