Friday, June 25, 2010

Happy Hour: Skinnygirl Margarita

 
It's Friday and that means it's cocktail time!  

I have been a fan of all of the Real Housewives series on Bravo but one of my favorites is Bethenny Frankel from NYC. I tried making her Skinnygirl Margarita the first time she ordered it during the first season.  The best thing about it is there is no filler other than fresh limes. I also add a sugar rim instead of salt.

  • 2 oz of Clear Premium Tequila (count 1, 2 while you pour, no need for measuring)
  • Tiny splash of Orange Liquor
  • Juice of 4 Fresh Lime Wedges

 Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "blogosphere"! I started about 3 weeks ago and I LOVE it <3 It is hard getting started though. I will be you first follower :)

    xo Lynz
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound yummy shame Im only 16 haha :)

    welcome to blogger too good luck! folloqing you now :) x

    Nicola xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh.. i'd love to have this right about now. hahaha! :D cheers!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never made these either, but I always use Baja Bob's margarita mix and that's "skinny" as well. I love those! I should try these some time. Have a great weekend.

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I've been wanting to try this! I hear it's really great.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and retweeting my "Scoutmob" post!

    xoxo
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks so good! my friends and I love love margaritas :)

    check out/follow my blog:

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/
    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...